Harvard Night at the Symphony is offered throughout the academic year for students to attend free Boston Symphony Orchestra concerts in historic Symphony Hall. This performance features Andris Nelsons conducting works by Schuller, Mozart, and Beethoven, as well as pianist Emanuel Ax.
- Admission is free, including round-trip bus transportation and refreshments before the concert
- The performance begins at 8:00 pm, but students will depart campus at 6:30 pm and return at 10:30 pm
- Limited to 40 first-year students on first-come, first-served basis
- Online sign-up begins Tuesday, February 14 at noon, and concludes Wednesday, February 15 at noon
- Questions can be directed to 617-495-8676
Harvard Night at the Symphony is funded by the Office for the Arts and the Freshman Dean's Office.